Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

wowsers. That's such a stupid word. ARGHHH what I was going to start out with was this: For the Lord gives wisdom and from his mouth comes knowlege and understanding. Proverbs 2:6
That's a great verse because it reminds me that God is all-knowing, and he is wise. He can give me good advice on what I should do right now. Because i am sooooo confused and frustrated. All the things I want are slowly disappearing from my sight, and I am reaching for them, but they vanish in my hands. Just when I think I've got life figured out, it goes and turns upside-down on me. I don't know what i'm doing, but it must be something wrong."Totally" BTW, canoing is better than swimming, and rock-climbing is better than rock-collecting.
Thsi whole life thing is not about VBS. All the kids there are so sweet. However, i am wondering where my old inspiration has gone. I write songs, did you know that? not many ppl do. I will copy one into this blog soon. And just because it's not likely anyone is ever going to read this, I will confess something, This whole "Red Rose" thing, is because of what some people were talking about on Tour. I won't tell you who said anything about it tho, unless, someone, anyone, writes me an email begging to know. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS EVER READ THIS, OR AM I JUST SENDING THIS BLOG OUT INTO THE VOID OF THE INTERNET (sob, sob) WHY AM I EVEN COMPELLED TO WRITE THIS STUFF???? NO ONE WILL EVER CARE OR EVEN KNOW WHO THE HECK I AM!!!!! SO GOOD BYE, AND IN CASE ANYONE IS READING THIS, MY ADRS. IS ROSEGURL(UNDERSCORE)1388@HOTMAIL.COM. SRY FOR YELLING AT YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?