Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 04, 2002

here's another song, i hope you like it...

Dreaming about you

(Verse one:)
While I am sleeping, my watch is beeping your name
And I am missing, your lovely kissing, in this dream
I can’t stop thinking of you
I only ask, please love me do
(Chorus:)
Your smile brings me happiness
Your laugh gives me joy
Not being with you brings me sadness
I’m dreaming about you, boy
I’m dreaming about you…
(Verse two:)
That’s my alarm clock, I gotta get up from bed
I can’t stop dreaming of you, you’re going round in my head
I don’t know what to do,
I think I’m falling in love with you
(Repeat Chorus)
(Bridge:)
I can’t go to sleep without you on my brain
If you weren’t around, I would go insane
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?