Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 29, 2002

what is it with some people???? I tell them and tell them about my blogs, and they ask and ask over again what a blog is! And this after I've told them at least twice before!!!!!!!

i am punching down the keys very hard. It's fun!

my mind is becoming more simple every day. It's strange, the way my toungue stumbles over itself, and seems to have a mind of it's own. After all, talking requires the least amount of brainwork. I know that when I talk, i often sound quite stupid, because my brain is not involved. just today, my sister Michelle looked up at me and said, "Rose, why are you acting so weird?" I said, "when?" and she said, "I dunno, just...you know?" and i said "yeah, I know" and i did know.

I need to get my act, my farce of a life, my stage, my drama. I need to get it together.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?