Tuesday, December 03, 2002
Wow...I haven't posted for a long time. Sorry, I'm just not online as much as i was before.
It's 2nd trimester. The absolute torture of Heath and Fitness (PE) began today. Guess what? I'm in the class with all the cute, smart, athletic guys, and they will all get to see me dressing down and running even worse then i look. Not that i care about what they think. Also, I am in Wood tech. Can you believe it?? WOOD TECH!!!! I am outraged. I am going to try to switch out as soon as possible. Hopefully i might be able to go back to Library TAing...
It's 2nd trimester. The absolute torture of Heath and Fitness (PE) began today. Guess what? I'm in the class with all the cute, smart, athletic guys, and they will all get to see me dressing down and running even worse then i look. Not that i care about what they think. Also, I am in Wood tech. Can you believe it?? WOOD TECH!!!! I am outraged. I am going to try to switch out as soon as possible. Hopefully i might be able to go back to Library TAing...