Thursday, January 30, 2003
yo yo my blogger posse! whatever...
I always feel slightly confused when there's a dance at school. I have personally never been to one, so I don't see the point of having an "All school activity/dance" and no one dances... But anyway, the reason I always feel confused, is because I have to get to my locker after school, which is something of a challenge. You see, I usually go through the the Activity Center to get to the 100 unit (where the office & library are) which is the hall where my locker is. But because the dance/activity is held in the activity center/cafeteria, no one can go in it by the regular entrances/exits. So I/Rose went the long way around, to the front door of the school, which is conveniently near the 100 unit door. The security ladies let me in, after i explain that I have to go to my locker (a bit nervously, because all my homework is in it and what if they don't let me in?) which is in the 100s unit. But they let me in and I get my stuff out of my locker, while being rushed by someone who says they have to lock all the doors, and I better be fast. I am as fast as i can be, and make my way out the door with a sense of relief and accomplishment. You never can tell if the security ladies will let you in or not.
like I said, whatever...
I always feel slightly confused when there's a dance at school. I have personally never been to one, so I don't see the point of having an "All school activity/dance" and no one dances... But anyway, the reason I always feel confused, is because I have to get to my locker after school, which is something of a challenge. You see, I usually go through the the Activity Center to get to the 100 unit (where the office & library are) which is the hall where my locker is. But because the dance/activity is held in the activity center/cafeteria, no one can go in it by the regular entrances/exits. So I/Rose went the long way around, to the front door of the school, which is conveniently near the 100 unit door. The security ladies let me in, after i explain that I have to go to my locker (a bit nervously, because all my homework is in it and what if they don't let me in?) which is in the 100s unit. But they let me in and I get my stuff out of my locker, while being rushed by someone who says they have to lock all the doors, and I better be fast. I am as fast as i can be, and make my way out the door with a sense of relief and accomplishment. You never can tell if the security ladies will let you in or not.
like I said, whatever...