Friday, February 14, 2003
it is no longer third period, so I can type w/o the sub over my shoulder... and here i am, typinjg away with a candy gram(a lollipop shaped like a huge pair of lips) and thinking about sleeping, and dreaming, and sleeping some more. Now that it's officially mid-winter break I can sleep in! I have ingested so much sugar today, it's unreal. and my friend Tom was sooo hyper it was scary, and he ran the fitness run at the time of 5:34. And that's another unreal thing. This day has been oddly surreal. I woke up a few minutes before my alarm clock did (that horrible instrument). but i stayed in bed until I absolutly had to get up and dressed. Then Dad couldn't walk with me because he had gone in the car already. and it was all cloudy. but it's break now, so I don't care.