Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 03, 2003

hmmm.. you know what is seriously WIERD??? my brother is, i think, "going out" with someone. And she's here as i type! I mean, it's like they spend time together EVERY single day. Nothing's wrong with that, except that my brother is GONE almost every day, and i'm not used to that. I guess he is entitled to his own life (he is 18), and i like the girl in question (she's from our church) but, but... it's different and very strange...

but enough about him- this blog is about ME... i don't really feel like doing anything today...I haven't written anything (song, story or poem) for a while, and I kind of feel washed out... um, and one of my friends said she was scared of me sometimes! scared! of me! as if i was scary! Do you think i'm scary, dear reader? It's true that sometimes on a tiring day at school i sit and stare into space, and sometimes i speak sharply, but scary?

and speaking of a tiring day...we had a talent show at school today. It was bearable, but the one girl with real musical talent messed up at least 3 or 4 times! We had short periods... it wasn't even like a full day, and yet i was so exhausted by the time i got home. The atmosphere of school is so draining of late, and i haven't been getting very much sleep. i have to go do homework now. Maybe then I will watch Pride and Prejudice and then i will eat dinner and sleep...

In peace and sleep- Red Rose


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?