Tuesday, April 08, 2003
Well... I know I've neglected my avid readers (yah right) quite shamefully. But I will fill you all in on what has been happening.
For starters, I am on spring break. School has been so time-consuming lately that I haven't had time to post to this wonderful blog. A number of interesting things have happened recently and now is your chance to read all!
1) about a week ago, I yelled (very rudely) at one of my friends, at lunchtime. I was only yelling at her, because she wouldn't listen to me or anyone else. And, she was madder than I have ever seen her before. The yelling consisted of: "NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ANYONE, AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY IN SCHOOL AND NOT GO TO JUVY AND WE'RE GOING TO GO FIND MRS. MILLER (our vice-principal) RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU GET INTO TROUBLE" Needless to say, everyone in the lunchroom was staring at the usually lethargic, quiet Rose. But yelling at her worked, my friend didn't beat that dispicable girl up, didn't get expelled, and didn't go to juvy.
2) We have a new milk machine at school. It serves plain milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, and orange milk(!?!)
whoever thought of orange milk is seriously demented.
3) A man who survived Auswitz (sp?) death camp during the holocaust came to talk to the eighth grade class on Fri. It was very interesting to hear his story. Though it was a little long (90 min.) I really liked his presentation.
4) I had a huge project due on Fri. and was up until 12:30 on thurs. night, waking up at 5 : 30 to finish it. I did finish it, and it didn't balance. It was a mobile.
5) in design studio, we were doing wire self protraits. I called mine "declined head"
6) I had a terrible headache that started on Tues. afternoon, and went on and off until Fri. night. It was very bad. The only relatively good thing was that I wasn't forced to play indoor soccer in H & F.
7) I kind of like someone. He's cute and smart and serious and funny. Alas, his heart is another's...oh woe is me!
8) And Last but not Least - this has nothing to do with school- The jr. high collassal noogie camp is this fri. It is at Camp Bethel in Hoquiam and goes until sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited!
That's what's been going on....cya!
For starters, I am on spring break. School has been so time-consuming lately that I haven't had time to post to this wonderful blog. A number of interesting things have happened recently and now is your chance to read all!
1) about a week ago, I yelled (very rudely) at one of my friends, at lunchtime. I was only yelling at her, because she wouldn't listen to me or anyone else. And, she was madder than I have ever seen her before. The yelling consisted of: "NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ANYONE, AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY IN SCHOOL AND NOT GO TO JUVY AND WE'RE GOING TO GO FIND MRS. MILLER (our vice-principal) RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU GET INTO TROUBLE" Needless to say, everyone in the lunchroom was staring at the usually lethargic, quiet Rose. But yelling at her worked, my friend didn't beat that dispicable girl up, didn't get expelled, and didn't go to juvy.
2) We have a new milk machine at school. It serves plain milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, and orange milk(!?!)
whoever thought of orange milk is seriously demented.
3) A man who survived Auswitz (sp?) death camp during the holocaust came to talk to the eighth grade class on Fri. It was very interesting to hear his story. Though it was a little long (90 min.) I really liked his presentation.
4) I had a huge project due on Fri. and was up until 12:30 on thurs. night, waking up at 5 : 30 to finish it. I did finish it, and it didn't balance. It was a mobile.
5) in design studio, we were doing wire self protraits. I called mine "declined head"
6) I had a terrible headache that started on Tues. afternoon, and went on and off until Fri. night. It was very bad. The only relatively good thing was that I wasn't forced to play indoor soccer in H & F.
7) I kind of like someone. He's cute and smart and serious and funny. Alas, his heart is another's...oh woe is me!
8) And Last but not Least - this has nothing to do with school- The jr. high collassal noogie camp is this fri. It is at Camp Bethel in Hoquiam and goes until sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited!
That's what's been going on....cya!