Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

and again i mess it all up...

hmmmm... it's not terribly hard to do, you know. But enough about me (wait, what am I saying?! this blog is about me!)

over the weekend. yes. well i cleaned my room. vacumed and all. then I went to spend the might at my friends house on sunday. We made a movie with painted animal crackers. On sunday i went to my Grandmothers house. i vacumed her whole house and dusted for her. then i went home, and found friends! they were here for a barbie-q. it was a fun time. then i threw myself into reading and didn't emerge until 12, which is when i went to bed. I'm sleepy. it's time for me to establish narmal sleep patterns again...

ach! i'm listening to depressing music... there it's avril. she's more upbeat...but even this song is depressing! ahhhh...here's some good sherri youngward... luv yall lotz -rose-mariefoescanseehernose tata!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?