Friday, May 30, 2003
i am hot and i am sweaty. I am elated. i am wearily triumphant. You may laugh when i tell you why. I got my best on the fitness run. It was 9:32.
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will fly on wings like eagles, they will walk and not grow faint. They will run and not grow weary." I can't remember where this is from in the Bible, but it was sure going through my head when i was running. it frequently does during p.e. and i got a 9:32
God is good.
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will fly on wings like eagles, they will walk and not grow faint. They will run and not grow weary." I can't remember where this is from in the Bible, but it was sure going through my head when i was running. it frequently does during p.e. and i got a 9:32
God is good.