Monday, May 12, 2003
Last night I took a shower and put my hair in pin curls. Slightly big mistake. Luckily I don't have school today. I'm sure that if I brushed it a bit, I'd have my very own afro. it's really frizzy and static-y. so here I sit at home...
Both sets of my grandparents came over for brunch yesterday. Of course traffic was really bad, so they didn't come till almost 2. Then we ate, and sat around talking. it was kind of fun.
my brother David asked his girlfriend to the prom! hee hee. Also, he played drums for father's house last night.
Both sets of my grandparents came over for brunch yesterday. Of course traffic was really bad, so they didn't come till almost 2. Then we ate, and sat around talking. it was kind of fun.
my brother David asked his girlfriend to the prom! hee hee. Also, he played drums for father's house last night.