Saturday, May 03, 2003
so today I went to this thing for pianists called MIA (music in action). It was basically a day of playing competitions. I won 1 blue ribbon in Listening, and 2 red ones in Romantic (peice from that period) and Technique (but the judge was crazy). I left before finding out the results of Classical. My friend won 2nd 3rd and 4th place ribbons. Kudos to her!
sometimes I hate being a girl. is there anything to add to that?
On friday me and more of my friends made a Barbie-themed spoof of "signs" I got to spray a barbie with nail polish remover (only stronger) and watch her go *FHOOM* up in a blaze of fire. it was one of the most satisfying and fun experiences i've ever had. The was someting strangly relaxing, even therapudic(sp?) about watching her molten head slowly detach and ease it's way down to the ground.
will stop for now. am to tired to add the beginnings of sentences. yes well.
-Roseandthensome
sometimes I hate being a girl. is there anything to add to that?
On friday me and more of my friends made a Barbie-themed spoof of "signs" I got to spray a barbie with nail polish remover (only stronger) and watch her go *FHOOM* up in a blaze of fire. it was one of the most satisfying and fun experiences i've ever had. The was someting strangly relaxing, even therapudic(sp?) about watching her molten head slowly detach and ease it's way down to the ground.
will stop for now. am to tired to add the beginnings of sentences. yes well.
-Roseandthensome