Tuesday, July 08, 2003
my mom took us to a house down in Richmond Beach (2 houses down from the Dulls) it's for sale and we "toured' it...
It was apparently made and funished at the height of the '60's. Imagine wood paneling (sp) and tackiness galore. I found it dark and rather depressing. if we buy it, which i hope we won't, I will paint my room lavander and light blue, and i will get white curtains, just to conter the evil of the dark wood panels! we must fight tackiness!! of course my dad absolutly loves the whole '60s thing. He loved it, me and my mom didn't.
lata - rose
It was apparently made and funished at the height of the '60's. Imagine wood paneling (sp) and tackiness galore. I found it dark and rather depressing. if we buy it, which i hope we won't, I will paint my room lavander and light blue, and i will get white curtains, just to conter the evil of the dark wood panels! we must fight tackiness!! of course my dad absolutly loves the whole '60s thing. He loved it, me and my mom didn't.
lata - rose