Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2003

braces. ahh where to start! well they have been on since tuesday, but i just started chewing yesterday, and when I go to bed at nights I have a strong urge to take them off with my glasses. They hurt a lot for the first two days, so I took some aleve (btw, I have never been able to take pills before now. it's a by-product of having to swallow all my food whole). Also I can't chew my nails now. I really really want to and i just CAN'T. now thats a way to break a 8-year old habit.

I have a friend named Tiffany. She is really nice, and in the marching band (she let me try on the hat!). I am wondering if the bible study at SW will start up soon, or if it is going to start up at all this year. I hope it does.

I will be 15 on 10-29. it's insane i know.

our hot tub is very dry and very filled with cedar droppings and large spiders.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?