Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

last night our power went out for 2 hours. It was sooo fun! I played guitar, won some poker rounds and ate tuna fish sandwichs by candlelight. I liked it because my family was there, and I love my family! They make things fun, or at least loud and crazy.

So yeah, I'm 15 today. Fifteen. it has a ring to it, don't you think?

I got all my homework done yesterday, just because it's 1) my birthday 2) wednsday.
I want to go to church tonight. So i can sing worship, because that's my favorite part of going to church. Also for the message. Also so all my friends can wish me a happy birthday. It's been one so far...

I love my new cd. Rosie Thomas is AMAZING!

comment away!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?