Monday, October 27, 2003
oneblogthis! can be annoying. I posted this on my abstract poetry site yesterday, but I meant to post it here:
Sunday, October 26, 2003
Broomball was amazing. First, we did this whole "find the band" mission impossible thing. I was on the yellow team. We got to greenlake, the titanic game and Blake's house. Then we went to costco and drove around in circles to "shake" the other vans off. Then we finally got to the ice arena and played a sweet couple games of broomball. I got about 10 good whacks of the ball in! Right when we got to the ice rink I was feeling really low, because nothing of the mission had made any sense, and my gloves and scarf were back at church.
oh SHOOT. CRAP! I just remembered that I left my coat at church. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
but after a few minutes on the ice i felt much better. The whole evening improved from there. Then we went to Leanne's garage and i got all sore from sleeping on the floor. All in all it was a super fun time! good times!
I have sleepy sand in my eyes. I still have all my homework to do. i'm going to be dead tomorrow. What is it going to take for me to start doing my homework???
I hope i doin't get salmonella poisoning from all the cookie dough i ate today.
Sunday, October 26, 2003
Broomball was amazing. First, we did this whole "find the band" mission impossible thing. I was on the yellow team. We got to greenlake, the titanic game and Blake's house. Then we went to costco and drove around in circles to "shake" the other vans off. Then we finally got to the ice arena and played a sweet couple games of broomball. I got about 10 good whacks of the ball in! Right when we got to the ice rink I was feeling really low, because nothing of the mission had made any sense, and my gloves and scarf were back at church.
oh SHOOT. CRAP! I just remembered that I left my coat at church. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
but after a few minutes on the ice i felt much better. The whole evening improved from there. Then we went to Leanne's garage and i got all sore from sleeping on the floor. All in all it was a super fun time! good times!
I have sleepy sand in my eyes. I still have all my homework to do. i'm going to be dead tomorrow. What is it going to take for me to start doing my homework???
I hope i doin't get salmonella poisoning from all the cookie dough i ate today.