Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

so yesterday we had this party/get together thing at our house with the Dingmans (missionary friends) and other people just randomly dropped in to hang wth them. I had a fun time... but of course, as it is with every social outing I made a little behavioral mistake and i woke up this morning and smacked my head, saying "ack! i totally needn't have said that!" but it was fun anyways... i was given a switchfoot button :-) (thank you arielle!)

I did indeed go to the switchfoot concert. The music was awesome, and it was the first time i'd ever seen anyone crowd surf. 'nuff said.

I saw Finding Nemo today. I don't think i've ever told anyone about this, but i am afraid of swimming where i can't touch my feet to the ground. And this movie (great as it is) actually gave me a little thrill of fear or two, completly separate from the plot. i think I need to be psychoanalzed or something...

"a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?