Thursday, November 27, 2003
to quote "merry thanksgiving...(famy)"
I trying to sew something and i need to find our ironing board. i was thinking about the words iron and ironically, and how they are pronounced. say it aloud. I-ronically, I-ron. Why don't people say eye-ron instead of eye-ern? an ironic iron. hmph!
well time to stop my rambling... happy thanksgiving! may you eat lots of good food and be blessed by the knowledge that we have much to be thankful for!
I trying to sew something and i need to find our ironing board. i was thinking about the words iron and ironically, and how they are pronounced. say it aloud. I-ronically, I-ron. Why don't people say eye-ron instead of eye-ern? an ironic iron. hmph!
well time to stop my rambling... happy thanksgiving! may you eat lots of good food and be blessed by the knowledge that we have much to be thankful for!