Saturday, January 17, 2004
God is so good to me.
and I'm so depraved.
"You say you don't trust me
but when did I ever lead you wrong?
you say you can't believe me
like you did when you first heard my song
and every time I look at you
your back is turned
your words are putting out the fire
that once so brightly burned"
God has blessed me with everything I could possibly need. And still I turn my back and say him he's not good enough. When will I stop riding the fence? I need to trust him.
and I'm so depraved.
"You say you don't trust me
but when did I ever lead you wrong?
you say you can't believe me
like you did when you first heard my song
and every time I look at you
your back is turned
your words are putting out the fire
that once so brightly burned"
God has blessed me with everything I could possibly need. And still I turn my back and say him he's not good enough. When will I stop riding the fence? I need to trust him.