Wednesday, May 12, 2004
NO!!!
I can't go to Limbs on Spots tonight!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!
to put it simply, I have an 1000 word essay to write.
please scold me for my miserably ingrained habit of procrastination. On second thought, don't. I'll have punishment enough just thinking about what you'll all be doing tonight while I write about literature in the 1500's. It's actually a mildly interesting topic... yah right. Who am I kidding?
I suck.
you'd better tell me all about what happened.
to put it simply, I have an 1000 word essay to write.
please scold me for my miserably ingrained habit of procrastination. On second thought, don't. I'll have punishment enough just thinking about what you'll all be doing tonight while I write about literature in the 1500's. It's actually a mildly interesting topic... yah right. Who am I kidding?
I suck.
you'd better tell me all about what happened.