Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Last night was one of the craziest nights I've spent lately...

So I go to church all excited for senior night, and from making jazz choir (!). And Ruth was there...now, she is leaving on Friday and last night was the second to last night we have together. After a sad and lovely senior night (I'm going to miss them!)

My mom took Ruth's mom to Price Ministries, and in a few minutes all of us kids followed. While we were there, Ruth and I tried on some dresses and fur coats, and then went into the back room to talk. While talking, we (this is no joke) actually randomly burst into song. For about 45 minutes, we didn't talk at all, we simply sang our woords in ever-changing melodies, attempting to make up rhymes as we went along. For example "life is a song, we are the singer, Life is a tong, and we are the tingers"

Halfway through, Ruth's brother joined us and started, well, not singing. I guess you could call it melodic rapping.

We danced around and sang and I felt the truth of the saying.

Life is a musical...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?