Monday, July 12, 2004
10.5!
He is giving her "the gift" tonight... I helped hime wrap it and it looks very nice (he wasn't going to wrap it at all actually, but I intervened in time).
S.O.S. was really good last night... as well as very convicting in several areas. i went to the beach today, but ended up not even going down to the water, just staying up at "the point" and thinking, praying, and writing about it.
I guess there's an outreach on Saturday night. I want to go, so please call me if you can give me a ride, because I don't know if Seth's going.
now I have to go unload the dishes. yipee.
S.O.S. was really good last night... as well as very convicting in several areas. i went to the beach today, but ended up not even going down to the water, just staying up at "the point" and thinking, praying, and writing about it.
I guess there's an outreach on Saturday night. I want to go, so please call me if you can give me a ride, because I don't know if Seth's going.
now I have to go unload the dishes. yipee.