Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

who will buy... 

my sweet red roses, two blooms for a penny? ("oliver!")

actually, if you didn't know (and most people don't) I make little, and not so little purses and bags that are very cute, if I do say so myself. Come to the garage sale (at church, 9-2, fri-sat) and maybe the auction if you want to see them. And please buy one!! By my non-accurate reckoning, I'm $80 short. Of course, I'm always short (hehe! midget joke!), and I know God will provide even if I don't sell any, but didja ever think he might provide through YOU?! I'm also auctioning off piano lessons and a tea party. bid and enjoy....!

Actually, the purse I talked about last post is one of the cutest ones I've ever done. It's so cute, and I'm totally psyched about it, because I'm like to die of its cuteness (and cuz if no one buys it, I'll totally use it all the time)!

God bless! (exclamation points rule. Diane- it is good when they live together in unity!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?