Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I was lazy last night. I didn't practice my piano so I had to stay home and do it. And then I stayed up till 1 reading "Foundation" by Issac Asimov. I guess I know better now than to go to the library on a Wednsday afternoon.

I am going to have to give up trips to the library during the school year. ack. I lack so much self discipline, its scary. How do you learn this sort of thing? and I have so much once school starts (honors classes, jazz choir, the musical, piano and not least of all, yac and friends), I'm gonna have to learn it fast.

At least I finish driver's ed tonight. There's one thing out of the way. Watch out, Seattle- here come Lauren, student driver!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?