Wednesday, September 01, 2004
wow! is mom upside down?
Thunder and lightning can be slightly intimidating when you are completely alone. But it turned out ok, because I got some time to play songs on the guitar really really loudly. It was fun! And the storm just spiced it up. And then I went through my clothes to see what I couldn't wear. That was mildly fun, in its own way. By then the sun was shining. Fickle weather...
I may see "Hero" tonight. I'm not quite sure if I should see the movie or keep 5 dollars I earned washing cars last night. la! I'm not going to Bumpershoot, so I have $10 I'm not sure what to do with. I do need some new clothes (although that will hardly pay for even one thing).
yum pop.
I may see "Hero" tonight. I'm not quite sure if I should see the movie or keep 5 dollars I earned washing cars last night. la! I'm not going to Bumpershoot, so I have $10 I'm not sure what to do with. I do need some new clothes (although that will hardly pay for even one thing).
yum pop.