Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

I hope... 

That I haven't overcommited myself- I know that's what my mom is going to say when she learns that I'm doing Deck the Malls.

That weekend is going to be sooo crazy- Audition for the spring play on Wed, the 15th, (hopefully) get called back on the 16th, choir concert (jazz and treble too, so please come if your free!) also on the 16th, piano recital on the 17th, and deck the malls all day on the 18th!

And in between times, schoolwork, and making and buying christmas gifts! (Anyone with a car want to take me shopping sometime!?) Pray that I can make it through my friends. THEN! the added stress of trying to start driving again after 3 monthes. eeee. I'll have fun, will you? (I hope you're not on the road when I am, because you might get crashed into or somfin...)

Thats it for me, hows bouts yous?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?