Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

well. My weekend of craziness is over. So is school. sweet!

Deck the Malls was... an interesting experience. It was really cold at Westgate, and it was my first time playing guitar standing up(!ahh! it was weird!) also there were no music stands, so I flubbed most of the chords and even made up the bridge to my song b/c I couldn't see the words. And then there was passing out tracts- always an adventure in downtown Seattle. (and it was us between the "impeach bush" people and the "repent for the end it near" cult) Northgate was a little better because I sat down, and I had a bit of choir to help me on "midnight clear!"

But because of all these things that went wrong, I know that if God used me at all, it wasn't because of anything I did! There is such a fine line (for me anyways, don't know about you) between using my talents for God and using them to my own glorification. So things going wrong are good, because if everything went right it'd probably just bolster my pride.

Anyways, God is good, and, well... he's just good!

Looking forward to Dessert Theater!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?