Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

Time's a revelator... 

(it's a good song)

one more comment on music- isn't it strange how some music just make you feel happy. When I clean my room as I always do on the weekends, I try to put on upbeat, happy music. I have now learned that Jump5 ("Throw your hands up!") is perfect. So now my room is clean. And I'm happy :)

Speaking of revelations, I took a little ten question test a few minutes ago. I am officially 85% Type A personality, maybe more. It bothers me, because, even though I run with the honors crowd (notorious type A's) at school, sometimes they bug me with their A-ness. Heck, sometimes, I bug me with my A-ness. What are you guys? I'm wondering if I have a tendency to hang out with other type A's or with B's or with a healthy mix...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?