Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Related Facts
It was almost 70 degrees or something today (read: Miata with the top down. woohoo!)
My choir got top rates in festival today
Someone called me a choir geek today. (A compliment)
My cold was a tiry bit less bad today
I got to hang out with weird but cool drama people today.
I read about Elisha and the bears today (I never have read that highly interesting story before- and will now watch how I talk to my elders)
I have small group tonight.
life is getting better.
My choir got top rates in festival today
Someone called me a choir geek today. (A compliment)
My cold was a tiry bit less bad today
I got to hang out with weird but cool drama people today.
I read about Elisha and the bears today (I never have read that highly interesting story before- and will now watch how I talk to my elders)
I have small group tonight.
life is getting better.