Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Can't whistle: fishes and me 

So I'm searching for something profound to say. Can't think of a thing. I like driving alone. We're having fajitas for dinner. I'm applying to work at Starbucks, at the insistence of my mom. I don't want to work, but I want money so I can, amoung other things, go swing-dancing on Sunday nights. I like the English spellings of amoung, colour and honour. I was wondering today why the word "does" isn't spelled "dus" or even "duz." Sunshine makes me happy. I might go to the beach tommorrow if it's nice. I wish I could whistle and roll my R's but I can't, and that is only the top of the iceburg of things I cannot do. I wrote the music part of a song today, but it needs lyrics badly. So I'm searching for something profound to say. Let me know if you find it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?