Saturday, September 03, 2005
Notes
-I said good bye to my brother and left him in Canada today. Then I enjoyed an excellent steak dinner. (well, he's coming back on Thursday, so it's not like I'm gonna cry hysterically)
-Myspace has sucked me in. It may have to be this, or that. Should I put it to a vote, amoung the 4-5 people who actually read this blog?
-Amy Dee is right about letting go. Sometimes you have to let go, like in Finding Nemo, only I'm talking (confuzzedly, I know) about talents and gifts and things. Because they are not mine.
-When school starts on the 8th, Seattle Children's chorus also starts. Which means I should be hitting some high notes soon. I'm happy.
Be happy with me.
-Myspace has sucked me in. It may have to be this, or that. Should I put it to a vote, amoung the 4-5 people who actually read this blog?
-Amy Dee is right about letting go. Sometimes you have to let go, like in Finding Nemo, only I'm talking (confuzzedly, I know) about talents and gifts and things. Because they are not mine.
-When school starts on the 8th, Seattle Children's chorus also starts. Which means I should be hitting some high notes soon. I'm happy.
Be happy with me.