Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

Sky is blue (and so am I) 

Took part of a PSAT review quiz today and got an astonishing 5/20 in the first math section. Confirmattion of my current pet theory that I am actually quite stupid. I mean I get ok grades, but when it comes down to it, I am actually OBTUSE! I don't see things, you know? I don't comprehend the obvious and I can't put ideas together in my brain. I'm simple. I have nothing to say. Ever. I was sitting at lunch today trying to think of what to say to my friends, and came out with only "oh really?" and "tell me more" Nothing to add. And I can't think of my music in chordal terms like my piano teacher wants me too or expects me too.

I know I'm not really that dumb, but my _______ (can't think of a word) infuriates me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?