Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Anticipation 

On the way to my ortho appointment today, I was contemplating life (wow, what a surprise!). I decided that I have become a boring person.

I was considering these things: I never have much to say. I can't hold up a conversation even with my good friends (or so it seems most of the time). I'm a dunce who doesn't see what is right in front of her. I am flat. My life feels static, not dynamic. I'm not funny or particularly witty (surprise, right? No?). I feel down all the time. Especially at school. I think about myself all the time (no, really?)

I was thinking about this and coming to the conclusion that I was indeed a boring sort of person. I conciously thought "If there is anything I want for my future, it's an exciting, non-boring life. I want to not be boring."

And immedietely, this came to mind- "If you stick with Jesus, if you completely follow him and go after him with all your might, you will never have a boring life. Ever."

I said "Ok, Lord. I'll take you up on that." And believe me, I will...

Just think: He loves me. (like picking daisy petals, but every one is in the affirmative.)

Amazing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?