Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Polaris 

Point me to true north
give me a star
one that shines so I can see it tonight
Tonight's when I need it
a compass of light
to burn through the clouds of the city and my mind

'Cause a hundred voices are crowded inside
I'm ready to get out, ready to fly
Almost to that breakthrough
the tension is high
I need piercing starlight
I need a guide

The connection is coming
show me a sign
moss on a tree
or the words of a rhyme
it's truth I am seeking
and truth I will find
Whether reading your book
or the brilliant sky

'Cause a hundred voices are so very nigh
I'm ready to get out, ready to die
and here is the breakthrough- that I realize
it's never enough, however hard I try
Direction comes finally, and I see it fine
by the light of the North Star...
I need your life
I need your life

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?