Friday, May 12, 2006
Happiness is...(not a wam gun)
Singing "chi ki ba ba ts ka ba chi ki ba ba ts ko ka" in jazz choir.
Other things besides that of course: Sun, blue sky, friends, forgiveness, music.
And wonderful mothers. Speaking of which.... who has to think about a gift or something of that nature? (ME~!)
Fambly watching King Kong. And unrelatedly, I finished reading "Grapes of Wrath" for English. Fascinating book. My class and I had a rip-roaring discussion of the nature of good and evil, both personally and in the book yesterday. Good stuff...
Other things besides that of course: Sun, blue sky, friends, forgiveness, music.
And wonderful mothers. Speaking of which.... who has to think about a gift or something of that nature? (ME~!)
Fambly watching King Kong. And unrelatedly, I finished reading "Grapes of Wrath" for English. Fascinating book. My class and I had a rip-roaring discussion of the nature of good and evil, both personally and in the book yesterday. Good stuff...