Friday, September 08, 2006
Dear Friends,
Recovering from the fear
with a blast of the sun
march in time with my feet untied
stepping up blurry eyed
(Fair)
I'm typing from my new school laptop. I got it Tuesday.
It's very clean. Nice white lines and smooth plastic. The above was the first song I listened to on it.
I have wished before that I could be someone else. No more. There is a lovely grace where I am just now. It is with me always, will be with me always. I rest.
Poetically,
Lauren
with a blast of the sun
march in time with my feet untied
stepping up blurry eyed
(Fair)
I'm typing from my new school laptop. I got it Tuesday.
It's very clean. Nice white lines and smooth plastic. The above was the first song I listened to on it.
I have wished before that I could be someone else. No more. There is a lovely grace where I am just now. It is with me always, will be with me always. I rest.
Poetically,
Lauren