Thursday, September 28, 2006
When days like these go by...
I stared up at the trees. "The leaves are yellow! And they're falling down!!!" I shrieked.
My sister was eating her grapes. She made no response except for an affected snort.
Ok, ok, so I already knew it was Fall, but suddenly it came home to me just then. Everything seemed to catch up and slow down and become clear and unclear.
Well, I guess really it didn't. Everything stayed the same actually. I continued driving to choir. The leaves continued falling. My sister continued eating and snorting affectedly.
To conclude and wrap everything up tidily: Pancreas!
(And Emma chimes in happily: "The chicken laid an egg and then fell over DEAD"
My sister was eating her grapes. She made no response except for an affected snort.
Ok, ok, so I already knew it was Fall, but suddenly it came home to me just then. Everything seemed to catch up and slow down and become clear and unclear.
Well, I guess really it didn't. Everything stayed the same actually. I continued driving to choir. The leaves continued falling. My sister continued eating and snorting affectedly.
To conclude and wrap everything up tidily: Pancreas!
(And Emma chimes in happily: "The chicken laid an egg and then fell over DEAD"