Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Quote Well #2
my able body isn’t what it used to be
-death cab
I turn around, you forgive again
-sherri youngward
I will restore unto you the years the locusts have eaten
-God
love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
within his bending sickle's compass come;
-william shakespeare
I’m sorry I let down my guard oh Helena
You looked so sweet I should have seen
-nickel creek
we can talk about it, we can pray about it out loud
I think it’s time we need to change a few things
-mindy smith
Can anyone ever really go home again?
-hank lopez
-death cab
I turn around, you forgive again
-sherri youngward
I will restore unto you the years the locusts have eaten
-God
love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
within his bending sickle's compass come;
-william shakespeare
I’m sorry I let down my guard oh Helena
You looked so sweet I should have seen
-nickel creek
we can talk about it, we can pray about it out loud
I think it’s time we need to change a few things
-mindy smith
Can anyone ever really go home again?
-hank lopez