Monday, January 15, 2007
Let it be/snow
My thoughts have spinning around, like the car wheels were this morning, going around the corner to get to 205th.
I still love snow, but I have discovered why grown-ups hate it (no, I don't consider myself a grown-up). It is bone-shakingly scary to drive in the snow. That is all. And that is an inadequate reason– to hate something because it is inconvenient and scary. God is inconvenient and scary. Life is inconvenient and scary.
Snow is beautiful. Everyone should love it.
I still love snow, but I have discovered why grown-ups hate it (no, I don't consider myself a grown-up). It is bone-shakingly scary to drive in the snow. That is all. And that is an inadequate reason– to hate something because it is inconvenient and scary. God is inconvenient and scary. Life is inconvenient and scary.
Snow is beautiful. Everyone should love it.