Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The deep breath before the plunge 

It would seem that SPU is going to be where I end up, after all.

This has come as a wee bit of a surprise to me.

Here's the story: I went to stay there last week, and I liked it. I didn't love it, but I liked it. I stayed with Eleya, and we had some fun. I went to classes, and it felt ok.
And then I went and stayed at PLU a few days later, and I heard U. Chorale– they sang a great concert... I stayed in a dorm, and when I woke up that morning, I knew: I'm not going to be here next year. I fought it, actually. Told myself and God that it was preposterous, that I was imagining things, but I wasn't. I walked around the campus in a bit of a daze. (I had been fairly convinced that I would be at PLU)

Jesus has been confirming it to me. At church, someone said something for me. And reading books, reading the word- I get it! A plan means there has been active planning done, after all, and that is what makes this palatable. So... SPU it is...

I just feel really weird right now. Weird that I'll be going anywhere at all next year.
Really, really weird.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?