Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Quote Well #4 

Blessed is he who has nothing to say and who does not say it
-Unknown

The benefit of putting words together as much as I possibly can is that my ease with all types of language will be greatly increased.
-Lauren Oglesby

GUIL: You can't not-be on a boat
ROS: I've frequently not been on boats.
GUIL: No, no, no--what you've been is not on boats.
ROS: I wish I was dead.
-Tom Stoppard

A whole herd of them! And they always said the rhinoceros was a solitary animal! That's not true, that's a conception they'll have to revise!
They've smashed up all the public benches. [He wrings his hands.]
-Eugéne Ionesco

Of course, the song itself was absolutely forgettable. Unless you've listened to it seventy times, at which point any song is memorable because it has imprinted so many neural pathways that you can't escape from it even if you try.
-Orson Scott Card

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?