Monday, July 30, 2007
By the grace of God
I think that I've been content with "the way things are" for a while now.
It's been growth-stunting, and, quite frankly, I'm sick of it.
I'm not alright with being the way I am, I'm not alright with the things I'm doing, and most of all, with the things I'm not doing.
The easy-coasting-along-and-not-taking-any-action-whatever is stopping.
I'm writing a new song tonight, literally and metaphorically, and suddenly, it seems that I don't have the time to waste. Until later, my friends.
Let's Go!
It's been growth-stunting, and, quite frankly, I'm sick of it.
I'm not alright with being the way I am, I'm not alright with the things I'm doing, and most of all, with the things I'm not doing.
The easy-coasting-along-and-not-taking-any-action-whatever is stopping.
I'm writing a new song tonight, literally and metaphorically, and suddenly, it seems that I don't have the time to waste. Until later, my friends.
Let's Go!