Green Cheese. Whirlwind of Kleenex <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am sitting on my bed, typing on my laptop, clothed, and in my right mind
I am thankful for the bed, the laptop, the clothes, and the sanity.

I am about to go home for a long weekend.
I am thankful for our house.

My family and I will talk and eat food together.
I am thankful for my family.

On Sunday, I will sing at Beneroya Hall with the SPU choirs.
I am thankful for music.

I will presently stop typing this and go to sleep.
I am thankful for eyelids.

But most of all...

Love divine, all loves excelling,
joy of heaven, to earth come down,
fix in us thy humble dwelling,
all thy faithful mercies crown.
Jesus, thou art all compassion,
pure, unbounded love thou art;
visit us with thy salvation,
enter every trembling heart.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?