Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Fallout, Part Two: The Epic Sequel!
Dear Plato,
You may be surprised to hear from me, since the rewrite isn't due until next Friday. But I thought you should know that, thanks to you (and my procrastination skills...), I got the lowest grade I've ever gotten on a paper.
But you know what, Plato? I am just fine with that. There is a rewrite, and that means I have a longer time to formulate my ideas of why I really don't like you very much. Plus, due to the nature of my topic, I get to research scandalous and censored art.
In the meantime, I do bite my thumb at you sir.
Yours Sincerely,
Lauren
You may be surprised to hear from me, since the rewrite isn't due until next Friday. But I thought you should know that, thanks to you (and my procrastination skills...), I got the lowest grade I've ever gotten on a paper.
But you know what, Plato? I am just fine with that. There is a rewrite, and that means I have a longer time to formulate my ideas of why I really don't like you very much. Plus, due to the nature of my topic, I get to research scandalous and censored art.
In the meantime, I do bite my thumb at you sir.
Yours Sincerely,
Lauren