Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Time on hand
Where am I (and)
Why am I here?
Of all the places I could be
In my bare room, seeing only what I can see...
Nothing more. Nothing deep.
(And I love you, but I'm not sure what to think.)
Where are you? (and)
What should I do?
With all the time I have on hand
Hearing steady grayness drop to land
Knowing nothing more than what I can
(and I love you, but I don't understand).
Why am I here?
Of all the places I could be
In my bare room, seeing only what I can see...
Nothing more. Nothing deep.
(And I love you, but I'm not sure what to think.)
Where are you? (and)
What should I do?
With all the time I have on hand
Hearing steady grayness drop to land
Knowing nothing more than what I can
(and I love you, but I don't understand).